Create E-Commerce Site Locally to Practice QA Automation
This is a short course teaching you how you can install and run an E-Commerce site on your own computer. You will be able to install and run a full fledged E-Commerce site on your computer where you can practice writing Selenium WebDriver (frontend) or backend api testing.
You will have access to a REST API and MySQL database. You should be able to write any tests you would in your QA Automation job.
If you area learning Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework, BDD Testing …. and such, having your own site to practice will be a lot of help.
We have full courses related to Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework, BDD Testing using Python language, and we use these site to practice the concepts we teach.
What You Will Learn:
- Create E-Commerce site on local computer
- Write backend test automation on you own site
- Write frontend (Selenium WebDriver) test automation on you own site
- Connect to the site’s database
- Test WooCommerce API to write automation code
- Install WordPress and plugin